Rates are based on each situation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or message the GemFOX Photography Facebook Page - include date, location, and whatever other details you can provide for your proposed shoot.
Please contact in advance. Reservations are based on availability. Teams booking at the field at the time of the event will be considered but not guaranteed, depending on availability and schedule.
- Booking is for GemFOX field appearance/retainer (GemFOX's time and travel) and watermarked album. Unmarked photo downloads and prints can be purchased separately.
- Booking rate is case-by-case, depending on location, event, and availability.
- Please have the team owner or captain contact about booking team shoots.
- For personal/individual shoot, contact online or at the field, based on availability.
- Payments via PayPal [email@example.com], cash at the field, or credit card.
What to expect and when:
- GemFOX shoots as many points and players as possible, but cannot guarantee everyone will be covered.
- Round up for a team photo with jerseys on before the first match or after the last match.
- Photos will be developed within
a couple weeks a month or more after the event, longer during busy seasons.
- Editor picks will be posted occasionally on Facebook during this time.
- Be sure to follow the page, and tag and share the photos!
- An online album for your team or individual will be created and uploaded to gemfoxphotography.com
- The link to the album will be posted on Facebook and sent to the person that originally booked within
a couple weeks a month or more after the event (longer during busy season).
- Album images are watermarked and formatted up to a maximum size of 1440px by the site and can be downloaded for free.
- Full resolution unmarked digital images can be downloaded from the album site for $1.50 per photo
- These downloads are for personal use and can be taken to your favorite lab for printing.
- Prints and printed merchandise can also be purchased directly from the album site.
Frequently Asked Questions